Fergusson Plarre have fired up the cauldron and made some spookilicious Halloween cupcakes! And you could WIN a dozen! Head over to our Facebook page to enter!
Terms & Conditions of Entry
(1) Information on how to enter this competition will form part of these Terms and Conditions.
(2) By entering this competition, you agree to the promotion Terms and Conditions.
(3) Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions will result in the automatic disqualification and may render the competition entrant ineligible to participate in future competitions.
(4) The competition is being run by ‘the Centre’ (Tarneit Gardens Shopping Centre) throughout the promotional period.
WHO CAN ENTER:
(5) This competition is exclusively open to Victorian (Australia) residents only.
(6) Entrants must be 13 years or older to enter.
(7) 1 (one) entry per unique Facebook account per day is permitted.
(8) Multiple entries are accepted across the promotional period. i.e. Entrants can enter up to 5 times.
(9) The competition commences at 27 October, 6:30pm (AEST) and concludes at 8am on Sunday 31 October 2021 (‘Promotional Period’).
HOW TO ENTER:
(10) To be eligible to win, entrants must comment on or select from provided multiple choice options on the competition posts on the Tarneit Gardens Facebook page www.facebook.com/tarneitgardens during the Promotional Period.
(11) Dozen Halloween cupcakes from Fergusson Plarre
(12) Total prize pool is valued at 142.20
(13) The Promoter will organise collection of prizes
(14) Competition winners will be drawn Sunday 31 October, 9am
(15) Winners will be contacted via Facebook Messenger and Facebook comment on Sunday 31 October
(16) All winners will be drawn randomly. In the instance where a random entrant did not follow the competition guidelines, subsequent random prize draws will occur until a valid winner is found.
(17) Winners names will be posted on the Centre Facebook page
(18) No less than 3 (three) attempts will be made in writing by the Promoter to contact the winners.
(19) Any prizes which remain unclaimed by Sunday 7 November 2021 will be forfeited and remain the property of the Promoter.
(20) Prizes are not refundable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prizes cannot be on-sold.
(21) The Promoter will not be held responsible for any details provided by the entrants which are incorrect.
(22) This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.